Monday 3 January 2011

Why January Rocks!

I'm making inspiration from the Happiness Project London blog and writing all the ways this January can be fun and exciting and in no way an anti-climax to the festive season preceding it. Some of these are concrete plans, some are possibilities:

1. I will be attending the lovely and creative Hilde's Tribal Fusion bellydance classes to contine my adventures into this form of dance.

2. Danceworks are offering new classes this month and I'm most excited about the Flamenco and Spanish Dance Fusion class. Ooh, and Commercial Contemporary Dance class too.

3. Jessie J gig at Koko, looking forward to seeing her live.

4. I booked a 10 class voucher for classes with Capoeira Ceara. I haven't attended capoeira classes for a long time now but they are such a good workout and it should help inspire not only my 2011 Fitness Plan (coming soon!) but also my 2011 Travel Plans to get back to Brazil this year.

5. I keep meaning to go back and eat out properly at the Candid Arts Cafe. Maybe this is the month!

Plus, maybe this is the month I find a Shiny New Job which is perfect for me, I need to shoehorm in a trip home to make up for being stranded here over Christmas and there's also Burns Night which I should celebrate too. Christmas is not the only party!

No comments: