Thursday 27 January 2011

Homeward Bound

I'll be leaving the house in 4 hours to catch a bus to the airport to fly me home. Due to various problems at Christmas time I couldn't make it home then so a short trip home has been on the cards for January. Unfortunately I still feel a bit ripped off my plane ticket prices but there's nothing I can do about that.

On the positive side I get to spend some quality time with the parents (which should ease my guilt a little) and my neice who will most likly be baffling me with how she's turned into a little adult since the last time I saw her. Plus I'm taking a day off work which is always welcome, even if I am using up one of my precious 2.3 days of holiday accrued. I love being a contractor sometimes. :-

In the meantime, drying my hair and finishing my packing sounds like a good idea.

No comments: