Saturday 1 January 2011

11

I appear to be get obsessed with the number 11. It has been well noted on the social networking sites that today's date is 1.1.11 and then in 10 days it will be 11.1.11 and then in November 1.11.11 and 11.11.11.

Add to that that my birthday this year is 11.8.11. Yes, there is a number 8 there but in this format it looks symetrical (or, my new word in Portuguese I learnt today: simétrico). I've always be drawn to the number 11 because of my birthdate so maybe I should get all mystical and numerology-like and embrace it completly this year.

Shamone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Palindrome" is the word. If it reads the same from front and back. Like "A man, a plan, a canal, Panama."

Yes. That is all.

Anonymous said...

God, posting a comment on Blogger is a nightmare. I'm sure it didn't use to be this complicated. :|