Wednesday 30 December 2009

The End of 2009

There's 1.5 days left of 2009 and I'm back at square one. The job I started came to an end a week later thanks to senior managers who have their heads in the clouds and no idea how the little people below them work. I'm greatly pissed off at that. I'm still ill and tired. Panto is over and I'm showless again. I know I need to take a break and rest but it would be nice to have something definite to work on again.

Speaking of panto, it was an amazing experience and I met and worked with so many lovely people that I hope to see again and again in the future. I definitely don't regret doing and am quite chuffed with myself that I managed to get up in front of all those people and sing solo. Go me. Onwards and upwards now.

Just one more evening here with the family then I fly back to London in the morning to get my NYE on and to get on with having a fruitful and fun 2010.

No comments: